Classes, Legal Clinics, Programs, and Resources
There are numerous classes, programs, legal clinics and resources designed to help and support you during this difficult time of your court case. This schedule of classes is frequently updated, adding and removing locations as resources change. Please check this page regularly to see whether there are things to help you.
Note: Click on a heading to expand or collapse content.
- Family Law
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Classes
- Bankruptcy Classes (Fairbanks)
- Landlord Tenant Classes (Anchorage)
- Veterans' Legal Clinic (Anchorage)
- Batterer's Intervention Programs
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Programs
Alaska Legal Services offers legal clinics on different subjects in some communities. Check the Legal Clinics section of their website to see listings.
- Alaska Youth Advocates
- Alaska Youth & Family Network
- Health Analytics & Vital Records
- Housing Assistance
- Domestic Violence Shelters & Information (except for the Mat-Su Valley)
- Domestic Violence Shelter & Information for the Mat-Su Valley
- Landlord/Tenant telephone helpline on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 pm (Alaska Legal Services)
- List of Licensed Process Servers
- Office of Children's Services
- Parenting Classes
- Public Benefits (ATAP, TANF, Food Stamps, Medicaid, Denali Kid Care)
- Family Guardian Program
- U.S. Department of State's Office of Children's Issues (International parental child abduction, international child support and more)