The Online Jury Questionnaire and Jury Dashboard are currently unavailable. Please check back on May 5th for a status update.
For immediate assistance, please contact your local court.
Appearing for jury service? Please review these helpful tips.
- After Centuries, the Jury is still in by Chief Justice Dana Fabe (Anchorage Daily News)
- Jurors Are Essential To A Well-Functioning Justice System by Superior Court Judge Paul A. Roetman (Nome Nugget)
- Jurors Key to Fair, Functioning Justice System by District Court Judge Matthew C. Christian (Fairbanks News Miner)
- Jury Service by Superior Court Judge Paul A. Roetman (Anchorage Daily News)
- Justice Depends On Jurors by District Court Judge Keith B. Levy (Chilkat Valley News)
- Justice in Alaska Depends on Jurors by Presiding Judge for Alaska’s First Judicial District, Trevor Stephens, (Ketchikan Daily News)
- Thanks, Alaska jurors, we can't ensure justice without you by Superior Court Judge Beverly Cutler (Anchorage Daily News)
- The Right to a Jury Trial-800 Years and Counting! by Superior Court Judge Michael I. Jeffery (Arctic Sounder)