Other Publications and Information
- Alaska Landlord and Tenant Act (summary of landlord and tenant rights and obligations under Alaska law) PUB-30
- Alaska Landlord and Tenant Act: What it Means to You - provided by the Alaska Department of Law
- Videos – provided by University of Alaska Anchorage Justice Center
- Alaska Legal Services offers a free landlord tenant helpline every Monday through Thursday from 6pm to 8pm
- Depending on your income and circumstances, you may qualify for a free lawyer.
- Depending on your income, you may quailify to get free legal answers.
- Many lawyers offer free or flat fee consultations so you don’t have to hire them for the whole case. Find a lawyer.
- If you feel you are being discriminated against, contact the Equal Rights Commission in your community or the Alaska State Commission for Human Rights. The Commission's statewide complaint hot line is (907) 274-4692 or toll free (800) 478-4692. TTY/TDD: (907) 276-3177 or toll free (800) 478-3177. If you live in Anchorage, you can contact the Anchorage Equal Rights Commission