Uniform Table of Minor Offenses (UMOT)
Minor Offense Rule 3(b) requires officers to cite offenses as they are listed in the court system’s Uniform Table of Minor Offenses.
Updates: Updates to the lists may be requested using the fillable form: Request to Update UMOT (TR-550).
All Ordinances, Regulations, and Statutes are Adobe Acrobat PDF documents unless otherwise indicated.
The federal motor carrier safety regulations listed in this table have been adopted by state law.
- 49 CFR - Motor Carrier Safety
- Title 4 - Alcoholic Beverages
- Title 5 - Amusements & Sports
- Title 8 - Business & Professions
- Title 11 - Criminal Law
- Title 14 - Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Title 16 - Fish & Game
- Title 17 - Food & Drugs
- Title 18 - Health, Safety, Etc.
- Title 19 - Highways and Ferries
- Title 28 - Motor Vehicles
- Title 45 - Trade & Commerce
- Title 46 - Water, Air, Energy & Environmental Conservation
Effective January 1, 2015, the court case numbers for underage consuming were changed to clarify that these offenses are not criminal offenses. The suffix at the end of the case number changed from “CR” to “AU”.