TrueFiling User Resources
- User Notification Settings: Users now have the option of having service notification emails sent to their TrueFiling Connections(s). To see this new option (“Copy e-Service”), click on the Settings link and view the options at the bottom of the page.
- Service Email Change: The email that indicates service of a document will now also include a link to the Proof of Service Document.
- Agency Funds on Deposit: If an agency has funds on deposit with the Alaska Court System, the agency filer now has the option of making that selection from the fee waiver screen at case initiation.
Avoid Paying Additional Processing Fees
Make sure you select the correct case type when eFiling your case. If you are unsure of the correct case type, contact customer service staff in your local court for help.
If you select the wrong case type, your case may be rejected and you will have to refile it and pay another Processing Fee. The Processing Fee collected by the TrueFiling vendor (not the court) is non-refundable.
A single document submitted in TrueFiling may not exceed 10.0 megabytes. Documents exceeding that size must be submitted as separate documents labeled Part 1, Part 2, etc.
Avoid submitting scanned documents when possible. If the document is generated electronically, apply an electronic signature (/s/ (name), and upload it directly into TrueFiling.
If the document must be scanned, then scan it at a high quality resolution (minimum 300 DPI).
- Application for Media Coverage, TF-945
- Audio or Video Recordings
- Certificate of Divorce, Dissolution, or Annulment, VS-401 (You may get this form at the court or at Health Analytics & Vital Records. You must use an original form (printed on archival-quality, acid-free paper). You may not use a photocopy.)
- Election to Opt Out of Court Restitution Collections, TF-957
- Electronic Delivery of Case Documents, TF-820
- Exhibits for Use during Trial or Hearings
- Filings for Confidential Cases
- Indictments (must be returned in open court)
- Petitions or Filings in a Quarantine or Isolation Proceeding
- Victim Notice of Change of Contact Information, TF-956
- TrueFiling User Guide
- How to File a New Case Using TrueFiling
- How to File a Subsequent Filing Using TrueFiling
- How to create a Truefiling Account (video)
- How to File a New Civil Case (video)
- TrueFiling Demonstration for Civil (video for filers)
- TrueFiling Demonstration for Criminal and Minor Offense Filers (video for law enforcement and other justice agencies)
The TrueFiling system provides help and support information for users. Technical support is also available from ImageSoft, the TrueFiling vendor, Monday through Friday from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Alaska Time, at:
Phone: (855) 959-8868
IMPORTANT: Do NOT send pleadings or other documents to the above support email address.
To file electronically, you must register and use TrueFiling.