Home » News & Events
News & Events
- Chief Judge Mannheimer Reappointed through 2018 (December 28, 2016)
- Interview with Chief Justice Craig Stowers on APRN’s "Justice Alaska on Hometown Alaska" (December 21, 2016)
- Presiding Judges Appointed for 2017 (December 21, 2016)
- Color of Justice at Mt. Edgecumbe High School in Sitka (November 7-8, 2016)
- Alaska Court System and Kenaitze Indian Tribe Signing Ceremony Will Create Joint-Jurisdiction State-Tribal Community Wellness Court
(October 19, 2016)
- 360 North will live stream and televise Gavel Alaska coverage of Oral Argument In the Matter of the 2016 State House District 40 Primary Election: View Oral Argument | Locate where to watch 360 North (October 12, 2016)
- Alaska Supreme Court to Hear Case at Colony High School on October 19, 2016
- Alaska Court System Yup’ik Interpreter Passes National Exam (September 26, 2016)
- Court System to Close Courts Statewide on Fridays at Noon Beginning July 1, 2016 to Reduce Operating Costs
- Status of Court Closures
- Chief Justice Craig Stowers' 2016 State of the Judiciary Address: Video | Transcript (February 10, 2016)
- Interview with Chief Justice Craig Stowers on KDLG’s “Bristol Bay & Beyond” (February 19, 2016)
- CourtView Sentencing Information:
Due to budget constraints, the Alaska Court System is no longer able to provide sentencing information on CourtView. To see a sentence, you must now check the official judgment at the court where the case was filed. We anticipate that sentencing information will again be available on-line when we start producing criminal judgments electronically as part of the trial court e-filing project.
- Alaska Trial Courts eFiling Project - Lynx
- History of Judges in Alaska: UAF Project Jukebox
- State of the Judiciary Addresses: 2004 - Current Year
- Press Release: Alaska Court System Warns of Email and Phone Scam
- U.S. District Courts (Federal): Jury Duty Scams
- Social Security Numbers: Alaska Court System jury clerks will not ask you for your social security number. If someone contacts you and asks you for your social security number on behalf of the court, it is not legitimate.
- ALERT: Email Scam regarding Appellate Case - The Alaska Court System has learned of an e-mail scam where recipients receive a notice requiring an appearance before our appellate court in a case involving illegal software usage. The email purports to be from law firm Bingham McCutchen. This email was not issued by that law firm, nor by the Alaska courts. You should not open the email or respond.