Home » News & Events
News & Events
- CourtView Sentencing Information:
Due to budget constraints, the Alaska Court System is no longer able to provide sentencing information on CourtView. To see a sentence, you must now check the official judgment at the court where the case was filed. We anticipate that sentencing information will again be available on-line when we start producing criminal judgments electronically as part of the trial court e-filing project.
- Press Release: Court Launches Online Jury Questionnaire in Ketchikan (April 8, 2015)
- Chief Justice Dana Fabe's 2015 State of the Judiciary Address (831 KB) | Watch Video via Gavel Alaska (February 11, 2015)
- Press Release: Alaska Supreme Court Oral Arguments Live Streamed by 360 North (January 23, 2015)
- Alaska Trial Courts eFiling Project - Lynx
- History of Judges in Alaska: UAF Project Jukebox
- State of the Judiciary Addresses: 2004 - Current Year
- Press Release: Alaska Court System Warns of Email and Phone Scam
- U.S. District Courts (Federal): Jury Duty Scams
- Social Security Numbers: Alaska Court System jury clerks will not ask you for your social security number. If someone contacts you and asks you for your social security number on behalf of the court, it is not legitimate.
- ALERT: Email Scam regarding Appellate Case - The Alaska Court System has learned of an e-mail scam where recipients receive a notice requiring an appearance before our appellate court in a case involving illegal software usage. The email purports to be from law firm Bingham McCutchen. This email was not issued by that law firm, nor by the Alaska courts. You should not open the email or respond.